Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: My NoN application

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GurGeena's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey..How is it going? I'm GurGeena [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I have a computer.
    I play lineage2.
    I play alot.
    I have no past history to speak of.
    I have a clan already, so I guess I am doing this just to be funny!
    Is it working?
    Can I join huh huh huh?

    Lol,anyhow how is it going Primez?? It seems not many view you in the best light at the moment on the Lin Boards. Well I guess that does not really matter to you anyhow. Just dropped in to say Hello :0

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 17, 2004 03:53 AM: Message edited by: GurGeena ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thaxlsyssilyaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GurGeena:
    Can I join huh huh huh?[/size][/color]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sorry, but the requirment to join Primez is to be able to spell my name correctly.
    I'm afraid you can't pass the trial and be admited as one of our uber hardcore elite member. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Psymon171's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only light we need is the light that comes out of birt's hairy green ass... that shines on everyone believe me

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Dragonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i believe what oozes out of birts azz is radioactive orcish slime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •